10-ton ratchet provides extra strength to align large diameter pipe.
Left and right threaded ratchet mechanism provides fast alignment.
Quality steel construction and thick head rings for strength and durability.
- For pipe sizes through 60″
- Crossbars options are flat (tack) or arched (no tack)
- No tack design allows full 360 degree welding
- Each clamp fits a specific pipe diameter
- Ratchet mechanism administers greater strength and speed when aligning pipes
- Left and right thread provides fast alignment
- Positive, accurate alignment
- Constructed of quality steel and thick head rings for rugged specifications
- Can be used with Sawyer Spacing Tools, Jack Screw Wedges, and Hi-Lo Wedges
- Manufactured in the USA
Sawyer’s Ratchet Cage Clamp
Sawyer’s External Ratchet Cage Clamp is built from the ground up with a focus on speed and adaptability. Featuring a 10-ton ratchet and an open bridgework design, this external manual clamp is simple, quick and easy to use. The unique ratchet mechanism allows for a true double ratchet closure, making it one of the best and most dependable pipe alignment clamp options available.
This external line up clamp is highly adaptable, fitting any type or size of pipe and is well suited for almost any pipe joining and fit-up work. The quality steel construction provides the most rugged of specifications, and the thick head rings on this line up clamp provide consistent and accurate pipe-to-pipe fit up jobs.
Featuring an ergonomic design, this pipeline welding clamp is made with the operator’s safety and stability of the pipe in mind. With speed, simplicity and strength, the External Ratchet Alignment Clamp just gets the job done time and time again.
When you’re in the market for a pipeline welding clamp, look no further than Sawyer Manufacturing’s excellent line of pipe-to-pipe fit up equipment. All Sawyer ratchet pipe clamps are constructed from solid materials for strength and durability and are built to last and accurately align pipe for years of dependable service in the field.