Convenient and Safe Method for Moving Pipe
3 Size Options Capable of Moving up to 25,000 per Hook
Insert Minimizes Pipe Bevel Damage
- Model 232 – available in sizes 3″-42″
- Model 233 – available in sizes 3″-42″
- Models 231C – available in sizes 36″-72″
- Integrated handle for increased ease of use – Models 232 & 233
- Increased safety due to reduced pinch points – Models 232 & 233
- Design based on ASME B30.20
- Interchangeable cast aluminum bevel damage
- Insert minimizes pipe bevel damage
- Wide mouth versions provide an additional 1″ clearance for heavy wall pipe – Model 233
- Load capacity (per hook) – A Bodies – 8,000 lbs.
- Load capacity (per hook) – B Bodies – 10,000 lbs
- Load capacity (per hook) – C Bodies – 25,000 lbs.
- Custom built in the Sawyer shop
- Manufactured in the USA
Sawyer’s Pipe Hooks
Sawyer’s Pipe Hooks are convenient, durable and safe. A 5:1 safety rating beats the industry standard of 3:1, making Sawyer the ideal choice. Pipe lifting hooks are available in three sizes to easily handle any difficult pipe lifting projects with a maximum capacity of 25,000 lbs. per hook.
The interchangeable cast aluminum alloy inserts minimize damage to beveled pipe. A wide mouth version provides an additional one inch clearance for heavier wall pipe. With reduced pinch points and integrated handles on most models, there isn’t a safer pipe hook on the market.