Each clamp is custom built for a specific wall thickness and size.
Leaves an unobstructed gap for a full stringer bead.
Individual jackscrews provide support and force exactly where it is needed.
- For pipe sizes 48″ and larger
- Easily holds and aligns large ID pipe
- Individual jack screws apply specific pressure where needed while still aligning the pipe gap
- Gap is unobstructed for full stringer bead
- Each clamp is custom built for a specific wall thickness
- Heavy duty all steel construction
- Built for rugged use and easily maintained
- Manufactured in the USA
Sawyer’s Jack Screw Internal Alignment Clamp
Sawyer’s Jack Screw Internal Alignment Clamp easily holds and lines up large pipe. No pipe is too big for this internal pipe clamp. It effortlessly aligns pipe 48” and larger.
Power and precision consistently make Sawyer’s pipeline welding clamp options ideal, and that is certainly true with the Jack Screw internal line up clamp. Individual jack screws allow specific pressure application on a particular area while still aligning total pipe gap.
Durability and long life are never in question with the Jack Screw alignment clamp. This internal pipeline clamp is precision fabricated from high quality steel, ensuring dependability in even the toughest conditions.
Sawyer’s Internal Alignment clamps are all custom built, offering a range of solutions for accurate internal alignment and pipe-to-pipe fit up. These internal line up clamps are manufactured for precision and are field proven to be some of the toughest and most durable pipeline welding clamps around.
When the job calls for internal aligning pipe for welding, look no further than Sawyer’s Jack Screw.