HAND LEVER CAGE CLAMP
Fast, efficient pipe alignment with a manual toggle.
Aligns pipe joints through Schedule 80 with no reforming necessary.
Optional accessories include Jack Screw Wedges and Hi-Lo Wedges.
- For pipe sizes 2″ – 60″
- Crossbars options are flat (tack) or arched (no tack)
- No tack design allows full 360-degree welding
- Each clamp fits a specific pipe diameter
- Simple, quick, and easy to use
- Precision bored to ensure positive accurate alignment
- Designed solely for aligning pipe – not for lifting or moving pip and they are not to be used with cheaters
- Can be used with Sawyer Spacing Tools, Jack Screw Wedges, and Hi-Lo Wedges
- Cheater devices are prohibited – and is not intended for pipe lifting
- Manufactured in the USA
Sawyer’s Hand Lever Cage Clamp
Sawyer’s Hand Lever Cage Clamp uses a manual toggle to easily align pipe. Each clamp fits one specific pipe diameter from 2″ to 60″. These clamps will align pipes through Schedule 80 but are not intended to reform. Jack Screw Wedges and Hi-Lo Wedges are optional accessories that give this clamp even greater versatility. Easy and efficient; the Hand Lever Cage Clamp has been an industry standard for over 50 years.